The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for overseeing all aspects of licensing, credentialing, and re-credentialing of our RTNA physicians. This position ensures all providers are appropriately credentialed which includes frequent analysis and maintenance to verify current and accurate information on file and within the credentialing applications themselves.
• High School Diploma
• A minimum of an Associate degree preferred.
• A minimum of 3 years credentialing experience.
• CVO and MSO experience preferred.
• CPCS Preferred but not required.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Strong organizational, interpersonal & critical thinking skills
• Ability to work in teams.
• Ability to evaluate and analyze data and other provider related problems to develop alternative solutions for a positive outcome.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, manage multiple priorities, and pay meticulous attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Ability to hear and orally communicate effectively.
• Ability to read, comprehend and write the English language.
• Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers.
• Completes provider licesning applications & state renewal applications as needed; monitors applications and follows up as needed and documents progress daily.
• Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; daily monitors applications and follows up as needed and documents progress daily.
• Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
• Maintains knowledge of current CME, board eligibility & malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
• Enters and maintains provider information in online credemtialing databases and system.
• Tracks expectations for all licensing, credentails & privileges for all providers to ensure timely renewals.
• Works closley with our client contacts, providers, L&C managers, and staff to collect all items needed to obtain & maintain all provider licenses and credentials.
• Works with various state aganecies to obtain & maintain licenses for providers including state medical licenses, DEA certificates & other certifications.
• Maintains confidentiality of provider information.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested.
If you are interested in pursuing a position with Real Time Neuromonitoring Associates,
please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RTNA prohibits discrimination based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.
Interested in TeleNeurology? Consider joining our team